We are proud of our school and all its achievements and we encourage children to be smartly dressed at all times. We ask parents to ensure that children are sent to school in the correct school uniform and that each item is clearly named.
- Pale blue shirt or polo shirt with school logo*.
- Royal blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan with school logo*.
- Grey trousers (grey short trousers can be worn in warm weather)
- Grey skirt or pinafore (blue and white checked dress/playsuit can be worn in warm weather)
- Black, grey, white socks or tights.
- Black shoes - no trainers or boots.
- Indoor - royal blue shorts and white t-shirt with school logo*.
- Outdoor – as above plus white socks and trainers. Navy blue sweatshirt and jogging bottoms are permitted on colder days.
- A blue PE bag may be purchased from the school office – large sports bags are not permitted.
- No jewellery should be worn with the exception of stud earrings and these MUST be removed before coming to school on PE days.
- A watch may be word but should have a flat face that does not present a safety hazard.
- No make-up or nail polish is permitted.
* Please use 'My Clothing' to order uniform that requires a school logo.
My Clothing Embroidery Service